I'm linking up for the first time today to do Happies and Crappies with my new blog friends Sarah and Stephanie! What is "Happies and Crappies"? Basically a list of all the good and bad that occurred during the week! Fun, right?! Go link up!
- We got to spend time with family and friends on Monday. We had a game night for the second time this month! (By the way, my friend Wendy and I are setting up her brother with one of my best friends. All of which are pictured below!)
-Michael is on vacation so we've been able to spend so much more time together! We've gone out to eat a couple of times. One of which was yesterday. We went to BJ's for their two for $20 special. Yum!
-We had our church's Easter Egg Hunt this week! We had practiced with Emily around the house earlier in the day so that by the time it came down to business, she would be awesome at it. She didn't disappoint! She knows the word "egg" now. She also knows "I dunno" and "I got it!". Haha!
- I got compliments on my necklace at the Easter Egg hunt! :)
- I've still been able to keep up with going to the gym! I kind of love it, actually. I want to go every day now! And with Michael being on vacation, I can! I love feeling myself get stronger with each workout I do. I weighed myself the other day and I actually weigh more but it must be from fat turning to muscle because I'm not getting any bigger but I am getting more toned!
- My sister is officially serving as a missionary in Berlin, Germany! Which brings me to my next "happy"...I've been reading my scriptures every night for the past two months and I'm so glad I got back into the habit. I feel like I'm getting my life in all sorts of order lately! Spiritually, physically, and mentally.
- Our water heater broke so we had to take cold showers on Wednesday. I'm pretty sure our neighbors were probably wondering what all the screaming was about. COLD WATER! On Thursday I just took a shower at the gym after my workout. Much better! We've bathed Emily in the sink with water we pour in after heating it on the stove. Ghetto!! Hoping to get it fixed in the next day or so!
- Talked to a personal trainer briefly (of course he tried to get me to sign up to do once a week sessions with him for $140 a month- who's got that extra money laying around?) about how my toes on my right foot go numb when I do cardio exercise. It's been like that for years but it's getting a little more annoying lately. He thinks I need to see a doctor for an MRI (scary word) to see if it's something like a messed up disc in my back or a nerve or something. He said if I don't get it "taken care of", the numbness might spread up my leg to my hip eventually. Umm...I guess I need to see a doctor. I always thought it was my shoes that were the problem.
-One of my best friends since like 5th grade called to let me know her mom has breast cancer. She is going in for surgery early next month so please keep her in your prayers! Hoping they get it all and that she will be okay. I love that family!