Thank you so much for linking up with us for Never Ever Ever! We really do appreciate it and love reading what you would never ever ever do or say!
(Of course, never say never, right?? But this is just for fun and things change! These are your Never Ever Evers for right now!)
1. The Never Ever Ever link up will be posted EVERY Tuesday at Midnight CST. Tell us about the things you'd "never ever ever" say or do!
2. Please put our button on your post for the link up.
3. Please follow your hosts. We won't make it mandatory, but we appreciate the love.
4. If you tweet about your post, feel free to tag Neely, Stephanie, and me- and use the hashtag #nevereverever
Never Ever Ever...
- Will I enjoy cleaning the floors. It takes forever and it gets dirty as soon as I'm done cleaning it anyway!
- Do I want to try sushi.
- Have I broken a bone.
- Have I been stung by a bee.
- Have I been out of the country, except for Canada and Mexico.
- Would I do a nude scene if I was an actress. Hello, your kids, parents, grandparents, etc. will all see you!! Just...no.
- Do I get sick of eating fresh fruit. I've been eating peaches, cantaloupe, strawberries, and more. Yum!
- Do I get used to the 100 degree and hotter weather.
- Will I not be on edge when I take Emily to the beach or a pool. Quick story: Last week I was invited to go to a pool party with a bunch of friends and all our kids. We didn't end up going because we were fighting off colds. Later that day I learned that my friends 2 year old daughter was found floating face down in the hot tub. Luckily they were able to resuscitate her but she was gone for at least a couple of minutes before that. We are all so glad she is alive and well. Just please watch your kids SO carefully. It only takes a minute of distraction for something awful like that to happen.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.lifehandinhand.com"><img src="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-971xNBe3ojc/UZpw7lR_kCI/AAAAAAAAFb4/VgPYN4n3z3k/s1600/neverevereverbutton.png" style="border:none;"></a></div>