Where did this week go?! What did I even do this week? Let's see if I can come up with some Happies and Crappies...
- I've been dog sitting my parents dog again. It's nice to have him around because Emily loves playing with him (aka chasing him around, feeding him her food, etc).
-Lot's of success with Scentsy this past week! Very exciting!
- My brother Steven turned 28 and my other brother Brian turned 30! They're single, ladies!!
- Enjoying the little kiddie pool outside with Emily. Seeing Emily look adorable, Michael lookin' hot, and feeling more confident in my bikini (in my backyard).
- Emily has been very lovey lately and I'm soaking it up!
- My parents dog has been missing my mom. How can I tell? Do you know how hard it is to share a bed with this giant dog and my dog? Thank goodness Michael works nights, haha!
- Our house is being over run by earwigs and spiders. This is the worst season of the year for me as far as bug season and allergies.
- Haven't worked out that much this week. I did, however, run a mile on the treadmill for like the first time ever. Hahaha. My time sucked. But I'm hoping to do my first 5k in June with my friend Wendy!
I'd say overall this week was a good one! Have a great weekend!