Here are my top Twitter annoyances:
- Cliques. When the same people tweet each other and ignore everyone else. I feel like these people are always sucking up to each other and patting each other on the backs. Haha, you're so funny. Not. Go text each other and get off of Twitter.
- Those people you can tell are constantly trying to be funny but it's just annoying.
- Tweeting ads and self promoting. Especially if it's several in a row or if that's all you ever do. If you don't interact with people, expect to be unfollowed!
- Football tweets. Just, in general. I know a lot of people love football and that's fine but I really don't care to see a play by play of every game on my Twitter feed.
- Spoilers!! I don't watch my shows live (and even if I did, I'm on the west coast so I see it last anyway) so if I'm on Twitter and see you tweeting about what just happened at the end of a show I haven't seen yet...that's a pretty quick way to get on my bad side.
Those are my top five Twitter pet peeves off the top of my head. What about you? What annoys you on Twitter?