Week 7 of The Bachelorette. It's getting close to the end! She's got to choose someone, right? I hate what they do with the editing to make it seem like it's going to end badly for everyone.
- Woh- Jackie, Catherine, and Lesley are there to help Des and meet the guys. How fun!
- The girl talk made me smile. So funny.
- Brooks seems like a good guy. Just easy going and nice.
- Brooks and Des standing so close to the edge above the ocean made me SO nervous. Back away from the edge slowly!!!
- I love their picnic spot above/in the clouds on the mountain.
- Why was Brooks opening his eyes while they were kissing? AWKWARD.
- Chris and Desiree go boating and have a picnic on the shore. They write a love poem together and put it in a bottle. Cheesy!
- Michael G. bugs me. Go home!
- Blah, fast forward...
- Drew is worth looking at! Zak isn't bad to look at either. ;)
- Go carting looks like so much fun!
- Lol the race with the guys was funny. Glad Drew wasn't a sore loser.
- That seemed like the least awkward 2 on 1 date.
- Send Michael home!!
- Michael, did you want Desiree for yourself or for your mom??
I can't wait for next weeks episode! The dates where they meet the families are always interesting!