2. Please put our button on your post for the link up.
3. Please follow your hosts. We won't make it mandatory, but we appreciate the love.
4. If you tweet about your post, feel free to tag Neely, Stephanie, and me- and use the hashtag #nevereverever
Never Ever Ever...
- Did I ever imagine I would be doing an obstacle challenge but I did!
- Would I do a FULL marathon, or probably even a half. I'm just not a fan.
- Do I get tired of baby cuddles, or of seeing Michael and Emily cuddle.
- Do I sleep with all of the lights off when hubs is working. I have to have the closet light on!
- Do I NOT put the E-Brake on when I park. It's just a habbit since most parking isn't flat around here.
- Can I hold a tiny new baby without gushing.
- Will I take my blessings for granted.
- Can I understand how Michael and I, two people who love to eat, had a kid who barely eats anything.
- Would I say, right in front of the owner, how ugly I think their dog is. People do this with Jexi and it makes me want to throat punch them. Sure, sometimes her eyes bug out but we think she is adorable and the sweetest little thing.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.lifehandinhand.com"><img src="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-971xNBe3ojc/UZpw7lR_kCI/AAAAAAAAFb4/VgPYN4n3z3k/s1600/neverevereverbutton.png" style="border:none;"></a></div>