I've decided that I'm going to try to start blogging my thoughts as I watch the episodes each week.
This seasons Bachelorette is Desiree...
- The recap of her and Sean reminded me just how sad it was when she was saying goodbye to him. I liked that she said she just wants to make someone happy.
- What a lucky girl driving that adorable cute blue convertible!
- I don't think they've ever showed the Bachelorette out and about the town enjoying the area by themselves! How many outfit changes was that? 4?
- Watching the guys backgrounds always makes me do facepalms and shake my head.
- Woah...I was just asking Michael how long the sign spinners have been around and now this guy is saying he is the man behind it and it was started a couple years ago. *Twilight Zone Tune*
- Gotta love awkward introductions! I love when people do stupid things to stand out.
- OMG. Seriously, dude? You gave her a "fantasy suite key" as your "hello"? What a jerk!
- Abs guy...gag. Plus it looks like his creepy face was Photoshopped on someone else's body.
- The tie his shoe/proposal fake out was funny.
- Okay seriously? The guy with the little boy was too adorable!
- Hashtag guy is #annoying.
- Ben gets the first rose! Good choice, Des. (He's the one with the kid.)
- An impromptu soccer game in suites? Only on this show. Only to impress a girl!
- Drew seems cute.
- Again with the fantasy suite guy? So glad she gave him the boot.
- Why did she keep the creepy shirtless guy?
Overall thoughts? I like Desiree and so far I agree with the weirdos she sent home but I kind of wish she had sent more of them home that she obviously wasn't into. Then again, I always think this about the beginning. If I were the Bachelorette I would probably send home a ton of guys in the first two episodes and then really get to know the rest of them better. Why waste time on the losers? Haha! Hey, I got married at 20 for a reason. No games here! I knew what I wanted and went for it.