- Drove out to Orange County for the week because Michael's sisters family was visiting from Texas and I had friends here for their baby showers.
- Girls night with Michaels mom, his sister, and my two SIL's (who are both pregnant!)
- We went to The Melting Pot (which was delicious and I've wanted to go for so long)!
- Then we went to get massages!
- Beach day
- Scentsy party
- Train ride/Park/Zoo day
- Breakfast with friends (Alyse, Candace, Sheri, me, Kelli- Alyse and Sheri are pregnant)- I hung out with lots of preggo ladies this weekend!
I totally burned out after this and didn't take pictures the rest of the weekend. Need to update later with more!
- Nieces birthday party
- Double baby shower (Alyse and Sheri's)
- Makeshift family photos
- Watched The Lucky One with my parents
- Drove home in the morning and then went to church
- Playing catch up with emails, blogging, laundry, cleaning!
And can I just say how grateful I am to be blessed with so many awesome people in my life?! I am also feeling so glad that I live in such a beautiful area that makes it easy to have fun in this sunny weather! I love Southern California. Speaking of Southern California...have you checked out the new blog?!