- My friend Kambree came to spend the night again! I love her visits. We we went Target and let Emily have some fun playing in the toy aisles.
- We watched Crazy Stupid Love. I had been wanting to watch it for a while and then when we got about 5 minutes in I realized I had already seen it but forgot. Doh! Still a good movie!!
- Had my second ever "blate" (blog date, duh haha) and this time I got to meet Linny, Simone, and Jami! We went to It's a Grind, walked down to a local boutique andthrough the Mission Inn (and were total creepers ooh'ing and ahh'ing at a bride who just got married there), then said our goodbyes. It was so much fun and we plan on meeting up more often! I love meeting new friends!
Poor Simone barely could get in the picture!
Lovin' on my girl when I got home.
- Saturday night I went to a My Favorite Things party. Also totally fun! It was my first time going to one and for those of you who don't know what it is, I'll explain it real quick. You basically bring three of one of your favorite things. So, I'm a girly girl so I brought three fun colors of nail polish. I put my name in a bowl three times and so does everyone else. Then one person at a time talks about what they brought and why, draws three random names, and those three people each get your item. Everyone does that and then everyone ends up going home with three different "favorite things". It's really fun!!
A big thank you to my husband who was such a good sport and watched Emily almost all day just so I could get out with friends twice!! Such a great husband and daddy! (And a much needed break for Mommy!)
- Sunday we went to church and then headed out to Orange County to have dinner with Michaels family. Deeelish and great company! I got a cute picture of my SIL Jocelyn (who is pregnant with her second!) sitting at the piano with Emily. :)
- All in all, it was a great weekend filled with family and friends! Can't get any better than that!