- People who are there for reasons other than to work out. Like being there to pick up on someone.
- Girls who wear skantily clad clothing. If I see your boobs or your butt cheeks, you need more clothing! I don't want to see that!
- Those who wear jeans to work out.
- Women who wear their long hair down while doing cardio exercise. I don't get it! Doesn't it annoy them?! This one lady had hair litereally down to her butt in my Zumba class.
- Full face of fresh makeup.
- Women who don't wear bras. I mean, really. This should be a rule. Wear. A. Bra.
- Men who stare and/or wink at you creepily. I came to work out. Not to be gawked at.
- Women wearing leggings that are so thin I can see their underwear when they bend over. Again, I don't want to see that!
- Seeing people who are there but aren't really there. When I see someone on the cycle machine reading a book and pedaling so slowly that it probably isn't even turned on. Or in a class when someone is barely even moving.
That last one used to be me. I would go and just kinda barely work out. I would do the minimal amount. But now after this newfound love of getting in shape and different mindset, I just want others to feel the same sense of pride after they work out that I do. When I leave the gym sweaty and red faced with a smile, I love it! I know everyone has a right to work out however they want. And anything is better than nothing! I just want to tell those people to that if you are going to be there- BE THERE! Try hard! Do your best! Don't half heartily do it.